Private Client Legal Advice Specialists
Four of the directors of the company handle most of the private client work. The Aberdeen team is headed up by Donald Macandrew and Andrew Duthie, both of whom have over 20 years experience in the legal profession in Aberdeen. They are supported by a team of dedicated paralegals.
The department deals with all aspects of private client work including property sales and marketing, residential property purchases, leasing, wills and executries
Hilary Macandrew, supported by her team of Ailidh Hay, Callum Scott and their staff, look after clients in the Turriff office.
Margaret Nash is based in the Banff office where she heads up a team comprising solicitor Derek Caseby, retired solicitor, Edward Acton and her support staff. Our private client work in Buckie is handled by solicitors Suzanne Ward, Christina Matthews and the second former Alexander George director, retired solicitor, George Wilson.
- Email our Private Client Professional - Donald Macandrew
- Private Client Professional Profile - Donald Macandrew
- Email our Private Client Professional - Andrew Duthie
- Private Client Professional Profile - Andrew Duthie
- Email our Private Client Professional - Hilary Macandrew
- Private Client Professional Profile - Hilary Macandrew