Civil Litigation, Family and Child Law
The Civil Litigation, Family and Child Law Department of Grant Smith Law Practice is headed up by specialist director Hilary Macandrew, assisted by director Margaret Nash in Banff, and Suzanne Ward in the Buckie office. There is also support from a team of fully qualified paralegals.
The Services provided by our team are:-
- Family Law including Divorce and Separation, and Civil Partnerships
- Child Law, including all aspects in relation to residence, contact for parents and grandparents;
- Heritable repossession proceedings in both the commercial public sector and for private landlords; and
- Personal Injury.
Legal Aid may be available for some of the above services and each client will be advised as to their eligibility for Legal Aid on their initial visit.
- Email our Civil Litigation Professional - Hilary Macandrew
- Civil Litigation Professional Profile - Hilary Macandrew